Monday, February 29, 2016

My Blue and Golden WX5

Hereby another project I'm working on.  The blue one is an original WX5b version. The other one is a standard WX5 that I disassembled and turned it into a unique glitter gold Wind controller..... painted with by a professional, 2 glossy coatings.

I was a bit nervous that all parts would not fit anymore due to the painting layer, but it worked out very well. The most time consuming thing is the take all things carefully apart, prepare the surface by sanding everything gently (this to remove the original factory painting).  Be aware, this is not an easy project, not to be done if you do not have experience with electronics  and PCBs.

I have another project pending related to my WX5....suspense ;-)

The show must go one.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is good to see the Blue and Golden WX5 .
    thank you for give me the overview of WX5 . t is awesome post and well posted.
    nursing courses

    ReplyDelete